Sunday 27 November 2011

Rent-a-Cat

I am the definition of a cat person. They are amazing creatures, and I love everything about them. In fact, I don't think I would be too upset if I ended up being one of those crazy cat lady-spinster types (although I'd better not tell my boyfriend that).

Unfortunately, my family haven't had the pleasure of permanent feline company for a few years. We live on a busy road and it's just not worth the risk or the stress. However, we have started up a new veture: Rent-a-Cat.

When my aunt jets off on her tri-annual holidays, we take on the responsibility of looking after her cat. It's a win-win situation. She doesn't have to worry about her beloved furball, we get to have a cat around the house without the long-term burden, and Mitt gets a little spa vacation of her own away from the rough fingers of my aunt's tearaway toddler.

Mitt enjoyed her holiday with us so much that she didn't want to go home, and my dad had to get her out from under my bed with a broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment