Thursday 17 November 2011

Liberty Christmas

Liberty of London is a unique place. Yes, it's a department store, but it's so much more than that. Especially at Christmas. When approaching the imposing mock-Tudor building, with its beams galore, you cannot fail to be impressed by the grandeur. And when wandering around the outside, you are instantly captured by the imagination on display in the Christmas window visuals.

Inside is equally magnificent, with beautiful products in abundance. On my way around each perfectly arranged floor, I saw Mulberry, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, and vintage Dior and Chanel. An Aladdin's cave of designer beauties. Four floors up is the Christmas Shop, a magical area filled with the sparkly spirit of Christmas. So mesmerising in fact, that I couldn't help but treat myself to a Liberty bauble for my Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment