Sunday 13 November 2011

I'm a Nobody...

There's rubbish reality TV, and then there's 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'. It is head and shoulders above the competition when it comes to absolute drivel. At least with the likes of Strictly Come Dancing and The X Factor, the participants have some sort of talent and provide at least mild entertainment value. But with I'm a Celebrity, there is none of that.

In fact, I'm hard pressed to call the contestants celebrities at all. Granted, I'm not the most clued-up celeb buff out there (you definitely wouldn't catch me nose-deep in Heat magazine), but this crop of so-called stars are genuine nobodies. The fact that the most well-known person is Mark Wright from TOWIE, says it all. And with that, there's really not much else to say other than, for the next three weeks, I will be giving that sorry excuse for entertainment an extremely wide berth.

No comments:

Post a Comment