Monday 14 November 2011

The perfect shade of camel

For the past couple of seasons, I've been hunting for the perfect camel coloured coat. Sadly, that quest has been to no avail. The main reason for this is that camel is such an inconsistent colour, manifesting in various tones with hues of yellow through to pink. However, last week when I was watching good ol' This Morning, Holly Willoughby was sporting a smart winter coat in the most perfect shade of camel.

Quicker than you can say 'Jack Robinson', I was on the net Googling away in the desperate hope of finding my color-match made in heaven. But being spotted on Holly, I was worried that the coat would be out of my student price range. However, after some serious research, I eventually found it! Luckily for me, Ms. Willoughby loves the British High Street as much as me. The coat in question is from French Connection, and comes in at a just about manageable £165. So without much consideration, I dived straight for my wallet and hit 'Pay'.

No comments:

Post a Comment