Monday 26 December 2011

A quality Christmas staple

When I first see the large tins of Quality Street piling up on supermarket shelves, I know Chrsitmas is just around the corner. For me, the Quality Street tin is a quality Christams staple that no household should be without (and we usually end up with a few!).

One of my all time favoutrite smells is that of a freshly opened tin of the famous chocolates. I'd recommend everyone to stick their nose in a brand new tin and have a good ol' sniff. They are also incredibly beautiful to look at, with their multi-coloured, iridescent wrapping. They won't stick around for long, I'm sure, so I'm stashing the Orange Cremes away from the resident chocoholic (my dad) as I speak.

Nb. Quality Street also make excellent poker chips. I see your Green Triangle and raise you two Big Purple Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment