Wednesday 14 December 2011

Black and gold, black and gold

I think I am a little obsessed with winter party dresses. In the past few weeks I have bought four beauties, and spent way more money than I should have. Unfortunately, I don't have any occasions lined up yet for me to wear them. I need to get planning!

You may be surprised to know that this latest dress is not a Claudia Winkleman number (gasp!). It is actually a dress that I had my eye on last winter. However, being by Reiss, my student budget would not allow me to shell out the £139 needed. And so I had to let the black and gold wonder go.

I was reminded of the dress when I saw someone wearing it recently, so I decided to search for it again in the hope may find it for less than before. And low and behold, I found a BNWT one listed on eBay. As you can imagine, due to my dress obsession, I just had to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment