Saturday 17 December 2011

Free monkey nuts

I think Gourmet Burger Kitchen is my new favourite eating establishment (although I would never say that in front of Nando's or Pizza Express). Until fairly recently, however, I hadn't even heard of GBK. Then one evening at Westfield Stratford City, when my friends and I couldn't even get in the door of the ever-popular Nando's, we stumbled across this hidden restaurant gem.

It's such a simple idea, and simple is usually always best when it comes to food. The burgers, whether beef, chicken or veggie are absolutely divine, the chunky chips are some the best potato pieces I have ever had the pleasure of devouring, and the onion rings are heaven deep-fried. And you get a pot of monkey nuts on the house! What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment