Friday 9 December 2011

Hello Haylows

I have been searching for the perfect pair of black party shoes for what feels like forever. As much as I love my Nine West peep-toe courts, they don't work for every occasion. Due to being slip-on heels, they slide off my feet when worn with my trusty black opaques. And I for one refuse to leave the house in the depths of winter with bare, pasty legs.

Therefore, I have been on the hunt for a pair of heels complete with ankle strap. I thought I'd found the ideal pair at my favourite shoe store, Kurt Geiger. However, by the time I got around to placing my order, the beautiful Androids were out of stock. I must admit, have never been so disappointed when indulging in a little bit of retail therapy.

Fortunately, whilst browsing (as I do), I came across the Steve Madden Haylows on ASOS. A pair of black size 5s wasn't available, but I finally managed to find a pair on eBay. Ordered from Charlotte, NC, they only took a week to arrive and cost less than our usual online retailer.

They are every bit as gorgeous as they looked on screen. And even though they have 5 inch heels plus a platform, the are surprisingly comfortable. In fact, finding an occasion to wear them may prove more difficult than walking in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment