Wednesday 28 December 2011

Better baking (cheat)

As mentioned a while ago, I really enjoy baking. However, my last attempt was, what you would call, an epic fail. Therefore, this time I thought it would be best to have a little help. Some might call this cheating, but considering what happened with my blueberry cupcakes, I call it smart.

I decided to make some chocolate cupcakes, courtesy of Green's Dennis the Menace Cake Mix. I've made these cakes many moons ago, and they always turned out beautifully. This time was no different.

You open the box, and twenty minutes later, you have a tray of perfectly cooked cupcakes. Just add the icing and little character motifs, and you're done. Granted, they're not the most attractive cakes in the world, but they taste wonderful. The plate of 12 were demolished almost instantly. Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment