Wednesday 7 December 2011

Amazing Apple

I am an Apple (not the fruit!) addict. Ever since I laid my eyes on my first iPod, I have been in love with the brand. I have had two iPods, a Macbook, a 27" iMac and an iPhone. And as the saying goes: once you go Mac, you never go back.

Until now, I have been impressed not only with the style of Apple, but the quality. My Macbook is six years old and still going strong, despite taking quite a hammering during two intense uni courses. And the iPhone, despite being dropped onto concrete on occasion, has been ultra reliable.

But then the unthinkable happened. The iPhone stopped working. If it had been something trivial, I probably wouldn't have been too upset, but the basic function of a phone had ceased to work. And so I had no option but to take a trip to the Apple Store.

I was amazed at the service I received. Apple are renowned for brilliant customer service, but nothing had prepared me for what I experienced. I booked an appointment at the Covent Garden branch and saw an Apple Genius just after 11.40am the next day. Ten minutes later, I had a brand new, fully functioning iPhone. It is this that will make me choose Apple again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment